Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Wooden Bridge Dry Goods

I often visit Quilt Shops when looking for inspiration or a particular fabric. Over the next few months, I will introduce them to you and tell about my journeys and experiences. Today's Shop is the Wooden Bridge Drygoods in Kutztown and I am looking for thread, flannel and fabric for a Pat Slaon class I will be taking in July.




Upon entering the parking lot, you are greeted by the beautiful farms and countryside. It's worth the drive to enjoy the views surrounding this store!



Inside the store, there are thousands of bolts of fabrics...cotton, flannel, etc., organized by color and design. 

 

There is a huge section of pre-cuts, I am in fabric heaven! The colors and variety are amazing.







Aurifl Thread at a reasonable price!

A visit here is well worth the trip...Here is their website with hours: http://www.woodenbridgedrygoods.com

#quiltshopsPA #PAquiltshops

No comments: