Saturday, March 02, 2019

2019 Monthly Color Challenge - March

March - Love in a Mist (Navy Blue)







This month's block is navy blue, I probably should have looked at pictures of the flowers before I chose my fabric colors. You can find the pattern and directions at Patterns by Jen.

I love Grunge dots and the fabric seems perfect for this square.


  • My favorite marking tool for dark fabrics is the Chaco Chalk Pen. It was perfect for these blues.

  • Remember a scant 1/4 inch seam 


Frankie likes all of the blocks, but her favorite is February!


If you haven't yet, make sure you join Quilt and Learn with Patterns by Jen on Facebook. It's a great place to ask questions and receive help. It's an amazing Show and Tell every month with everyone's blocks.

Check out the March Bloggers:

Patterns by Jen Sewing With Katie 
Everyone Deserves a Quilt
Kentucky Whittaker Creations
Masterpiece Quilting 
Kathy's Kwilts and more 
So This Is Kentucky

Follow me on Instagram 


#2019monthlycolorchallenge #marchnavy #loveinamistnavy 

No comments: