Monday, July 01, 2019

2019 Monthly Color Challenge - July

July - Jade Vine (Aqua)

The vibrant colors of this plant are amazing,  Aqua is my favorite color!





I pulled 4 favorites and paired them. Batiks or Grunge?




The colors never seem to photograph as vibrant as they are in person. You can find the block for July here. Jen has clear instructions and an easy way to make these flying geese sections. My colors are reversed from Jen's pattern.



There is very little waste, make sure you trim your sections to the given dimensions.



Remember your scant 1/4 inch seams. On my Bernina, I move my needle one position to the right.




I love how this block has turned out!






Frankie can't decide which is her favorite block!








Check out the bloggers for this month:

Bear Paw Stitch & Design
Devoted Quilter
Patterns by Jen 



#2019monthlycolorchallenge #julyblock #aquajulyblock

1 comment:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Kathy! Great job on this block. All of yours look so nice together. It will be a fun quilt top to assemble in just a few months. ~smile~ Roseanne