Sunday, September 01, 2019

2019 Monthly Color Challenge - September

September - Lilac (Lavendar)





Pulling different shades of purple for this month's block...



I don't have as many lilacs, but I do love dots.

I am using fat quarters for these blocks, so cutting this one is close. Check out Jen's Blog for this month's block.

 

After cutting the pieces, the next step is to create half square triangles. I use my Chako chalk roller marker to draw the line. It works great on the fabric, brushes off when sewn.


A little dark for lilac, however, it turned out perfect!



Only a few more months to go!



Check out the other bloggers and leave a comment!

Patterns By Jen
One Quilting Circle
mary mack's blog
Quilts by Joanne

#2019monthlycolorchallenge #septembersblock #lilacseptemberblock


No comments: