Thursday, October 01, 2020

2020 Monthly Color Challenge - October



October- Ruby Crowned-Ringlet (Olive)


I love the look of this little bird! Pattern is available on Patterns by Jen's blog.


My one piece of advice is to trim your units according to the pattern.



Visit the other bloggers to see their blocks and hints!

Quilty Creations by Fawn
Home Sewn By Us
Steph Jacobson Designs
So This Is Kentucky
rainbows. bunnies. cupcakes
Kathy's kwilts and more
Patterns by Jen
Everyone Deserves a Quilt


New sponsors begin this month, make sure you post a picture of your block! 





Join the Facebook Group - Quilt and Learn with Patterns by Jen

Follow me on IG - kathy.nester 

#2020monthlycolorchallenge #Octoberblock #2020monthlycolorchallengequilt

3 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Kathy! I just love your block. The fun dotted fabric really sets off the olive star so nicely. It looks great with last months block, too. I can't wait to see your finished quilt top - and that will be here sooner than later. This year is really starting to ramp down. ~smile~ Roseanne

Sheila Oxley said...

I absolutely love your background fabric!!! And I love your block too!

Judy said...

What a sweet block! I love the olive with the bug fabtic.