Friday, July 01, 2022

2022 Monthly Color Challenge - July

 

July  - Purple Sumac



Purple Sumac

What is sumac?

https://www.taste.com.au/quick-easy/articles/sumac/2eha8mcm

 Patterns by Jen provides the pattern each month and helpful techniques for completing it. 

Matching this color is a little more difficult than some of the others. I chose the purple on the left.


The purple fabric definitely photographs darker than the fabric looks.



I ironed the the pieces in half to match up the centers. I am also a Pinner.






I am not happy with the points on this block, when I have more time, I will remake it.

Check out the other bloggers this month!

Patterns by Jen

Lovingly, Lissa


Sunflower Stitcheries

Follow me on IG at kathy.nester

#2022monthlycolorchallenge #purplesumac #patternsbyjen #2022monthlycolorchallengejuly


No comments: