Thursday, February 11, 2016

Newest Project





Pat Sloan and Jan Shallala Davidson (QuiltJane) have joined forces with other designers to create a year long project, "The Splendid Sampler." The Project begins February 14th and two 6.5 inch block patterns will be available each week. Details are available at: The Splendid Sampler

I have decided to join in the fun and will be posting my blocks and the quilt in progress. Many different sewing techniques will be employed in the process and mine will be made with Tula Pink's Saltwater fabric line. I had purchased a layer cake and some yardage to create a "bento block" quilt and since that did not happen, this project will be a good use of that fabric. I am really trying to downsize my fabric stash.

If you would like to join in the fun, Pat Sloan has created a Facebook Group, "The Splendid Sampler" with over 10, 000 members and counting! Come join me!




No comments: