Tuesday, October 01, 2019

2019 Monthly Color Challenge - October

October - Rose (Red)







To find this month's pattern, check out Jen's Blog.

Dark red and light red, not exactly sure what those colors are?

I pulled my reds...


These two reds seem to have the highest contrast, so we'll see how they play with each other!




My favorite tools and I am good to go... I love Karen Kay Buckley scissors with their serrated edge, worth every penny!


This is an easy block to construct and Jen's instructions are clearly written. Laying out the block before sewing helps keep the pieces in order.




 The block turned out perfectly.



Pip approves of how well the colors go together!



Visit this month's bloggers and checkout their blocks:

Patterns By Jen
Bear Paw Stitch & Design
The Quilted Diary
Kentucky Whittaker Creations
PamelaQuilts
Everyone Deserves a Quilt

Follow me on Instagram to see all of my quilting endeavors! (kathy.nester)

#2019monthlycolorchallenge #octoberblock #octoberredroses

No comments: