Wednesday, April 01, 2020

2020 Monthly Color Challenge - April

April - Honeycreeper  - Purple







For information on the purple honeycreeper, Wikipedia

This is block #4 in the 2020 Monthly Color Challenge created by Patterns by Jen.

To get this month's pattern and suggestions for creating this block, visit Jen's blog.



Jen's instructions for each block are so clear and easy to assmble.




Close your rotary cutter after each use, don't follow my example!



Be sure to lay out your block before sewing it together!


Frankie, Pip, and Charlie are loving this block!



I am going to be sewing these blocks together as I go. It's the only way this quilt is going to get finished.




Check out the bloggers this month:

Patterns by Jen
Ky Whitaker Creations
Kathy's Kwilts and More
Purple Moose Designs
Faith and Fabric
Home Sewn By Us

There are also sponsors for the 2020 Color Challenge, details here.

Follow me on Instagram at kathy.nester


#2020monthlycolorchallenge #Aprilpurplehoneycreeper

1 comment:

Linda said...

I like your combo of fabrics! Great idea on sewing together as you go. I should do that too, or I will have a stack of blocks that will sit and wait.