Thursday, September 24, 2020

Porch Quilts




Porch Quilts

My husband installed a way to display my quilts on the front porch. We looked at and followed Jenny and Ron Doan 's system at the MSQC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfEugBHJSPA
 
I made this quilt for my husband, Bob, for our 40th Wedding Anniversary! It is The Labyrinth Walk Quilt by Christopher Florence. 

 

This Elvira quilt was made as a Quarantine Sew Along with Gudrun at GE Quilt Deigns. I highly recommend Gudrun's Sew Along days. Lots of fun with recipes for snacks, music ad prizes. 


My husband designed this quilt in 2015 - Connections. 

  

Wizard of Oz two-sided quilt. Sewn by me and quilted by my Granddaughter on my HQ Sweet Sixteen.


 

Shae won a "Harry's Choice" ribbon at the Brandywine Valley Quilt Show!



#porchquilt #elvira #labyrinthwalk #connections

No comments: