Saturday, November 14, 2020

Project Linus - Lucy's Love Notes



 Project Linus has launched a 2020 Mystery Quilt - Lucy's Love Notes. This is the 6th year for a Mystery Challenge Quilt.

The cost to participate is 15.00 and the proceeds go to Project Linus unless you indicate a local chapter. Sign up now - https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=2Zr72m  

There is also a Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/848183768557929

IG - #lucyslovenotes 

I have downloaded the fabric requirements and the suggestion is to use batiks, I may have to go fabric shopping!

Pip and Charlie approve of my fabric choices. 



The first clue will be released on September 26th! Join me in creating a fun quilt!

Clue #1 is done and the girls approve! 


Clue #2 is amazing, such clear instructions! 


Clues1, 2, and 3 completed. 

 
Clue #4 Tropical Flower


The girls and I are looking at the video and reading clue #5! 

Everyone’s a critic! 
 
Thank goodness the music blocks pass inspection!


I still can't envision what this quilt will look like, I guess that's why it's called a mystery quilt!

Meet Lucy, isn’t she grand? 


 
I didn't pick out a border fabric because I couldn't picture the final layout, however, I was drawn to polka dots.

Still not sure about my color choices.

 

The black and white polka dots seem to pull it all together!


She’s done! 

#lucyslovenotes #projectlinusmysteryquilt @projectlinus #projectlinusmysteryquilt2020

No comments: