Tuesday, August 27, 2024

All Mid-Atlantic Shop Hop - August 2024

 


Month two - August

August 27th -  I discovered I own this 4.5 inch square template. Perfect for trimming the squares. If you have a rotating cutting Mat, it works even better.  I'm searching for a pattern to highlight the squares. I was able  to purchase the larger Mid-Atlantic square and I am looking forward to receiving additional squares for completing a region. I am still puzzled as to the size of those blocks.  Stay tuned...My final post may be on the finished product!



August 26th - 45 shops visited and I am calling my Shop Hopping finished. It was a wonderful experience traveling with my husband and a friend to visit so many shops. Most of the shops were new to me and I can't wait to visit them again. A few shops are local to me and are my favorites. Everyone was so nice and friendly, I hope this becomes a yearly event. Thank you to everyone who organized this Event and to those shops who participated.  The Facebook Group is an additional source of support and information. 

I decided to mail my Passport early, I sent it registered mail,  no signature required.



$5.58, not inexpensive, however, worth it for my peace of mind! Expected to be there by Thursday, Aug. 29th. 

August 3

Today's shop is Burkholder Fabrics and one I haven't been to in awhile. Holiday fabric is on the front displays as soon as you enter the store. There are many sale fabrics and those aisles are crowded.

In addition to my block and sticker, I was invited to choose a fat quarter from a basket.


August 2nd! My 73rd Birthday!

One more shop to complete the North East Region , what better way to celebrate my birthday?




Many different kinds of fabric - cotton, dress fabric, vinyl, etc. 

I bought an orange and black neutral fabric, love it!







We had a delicious meal at Harrison House (diner)  in Mullica Hill. 


Two sections completed, I may be finished for now. August is a busy month!



#allmidatlanticshophop2024 #allmidatlanticshophop

No comments: