Monday, February 28, 2022

2022 Monthly Color Challenge - March - Pink Peppercorn

2022 Monthly Color Challenge - March - Pink Peppercorn




Pink Peppercorn

What is pink peppercorn?

Benefits and Recipes


Choosing what color of pink to use wasn't easy for me, I see more red than pink. 

The Pattern and information for this month's block is available on Patterns by Jens blog. Jen's instructions are clear and easy to follow.

Which one to use? 


I decided on this shade of pink.



It’s more of a raspberry color in person than it looks like here. 






Check out the other bloggers to see their color choices:

Faith and Fabric

Patterns by Jen

Sunflower Stitcheries & Quilting

True Blue Quilts


Pink Quilt - pattern - Hope by Gudrun I made this as a baby quilt. Very easy pattern in various sizes. 


Previous Months:

January - Saffron

February - Bay Leaf


Follow me on IG at kathy_nester

#2022monthltcolorchallenge #march #pinkpeppercorn 





No comments: