Sunday, December 01, 2019

2019 Monthly Color Challenge - December

December - Crocus (purple)








This moth's block is super easy to make, check it out on Jen's Blog.

Surprisingly, I do not have a lot of purple in my stash and I used what I did have in September's Lilac block.



Then I discovered the black fabric with the purple polka dots, I love it! There isn't much of it left and I'll have to be creative in order to make it work. I chose the lighest fabric to compliment it.




The blocks are complete, the setting is next! My goal is to complete this quilt before the 2020 Color Challenge begins. Don't forget to sign up to join us!







Visit the blogger's for this month's block!

Patterns By Jen
the Geeky Bobbin
Two Maker Chicks
Scrapdash
Everyone Deserves a Quilt
The Quilted Diary

Don't forget to sign up for the 2020 Monthly Color Challenge!


Finished quilts will be posted January 1, 2020 on these pages!

Patterns By Jen
Everyone Deserves a Quilt
Kathy's Kwilts and more
Two Maker Chicks
The Quilted Diary


#2019monthlychallengeblock #decemberblock

No comments: