Monday, December 16, 2019

2020 Monthly Color Challenge Quilt



Patterns by Jen has launched the 2020 Monthly Color Challenge today, this years colors are the color of birds. I have been doing this Challenge for the last two years and it is FREE and so much fun! Details on Jen's blog. Sign up to receive the monthly emails. There are over 30 Bloggers signed up this year and I am one of them. I will be blogging every month, but January and February are my designated months. There are vendors involved this year and there will be prizes!!

This year I am going to use a consistent background and Jen has provided Background Cutting Instructions for Black and White backgounds. You may find those here.

Recently I purchased this delicious Tula Pink and wasn't sure what to make with it. I have enough of the black and white spot fabric to use for my background. With the bright colored bugs on it, I can't wait to see how the blocks come together. Maybe I will be inspired to finish my other two challenge quilts:

2019 Color Challenge Quilt

2018 Color Challenge Quilt







Sign up with Jen and join in the fun on the Facebook page "Quilt and Learn with Patterns by Jen.

Monthly Blocks


Use the hashtag #2020monthlycolorchallenge so we can all see your beautiful blocks.



#2020monthlycolorchallenge 

No comments: