Monday, March 02, 2020

2020 Monthly Color Challenge - March




March - Oriole (Orange)








To download March's pattern, go to Pattern by Jen's Blog. I love this color combination and contrast. My Tula Pink black and white is playing nicely with each month's color. 



Make sure you trim your sections to the sizes specified. Best Press in my spray bottle from Amazon helps!


I have a group of friends who meet often to sew together at my house and one of my friends contributed this holder for the ironing board. It is available from Amazon and I highly recommend it. No more spray starch rolling off of the ironing board.


Jen demonstrates an easy way to make several flying geese at one time. Go to her websites for hints and a tutorial to make this month's block.



I like it!


I have done the Monthly Color Challenge for the last three years and I think this one is my favorite!


Check out the other bloggers:
Anja Quilts
Pamela Quilts
Patterns by Jen
Dragonflys Quilting Design Studio

Follow me on Instagram- kathy.nester

#2020monthlycolorchallenge #Marchoriole #Marchblock #2020monthlycolorchallengemarchblock

No comments: