Tuesday, December 01, 2020

2020 Monthly Color Challenge - December

 December - Cardinal Red

Male Cardinal

The Cardinal is one of my favorite birds and I am visited daily by several during the summer months. 

For some fun facts about cardinals https://www.worldbirds.org/cardinal-bird-facts/

 To find this month's block instructions and video,  visit Patterns by Jen   https://patternsbyjen.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-2020-monthly-color-challenge.html

Jen's process is so clear, these units always make me laugh!

Frixion pens are great for this block because the lines disappear when you iron them.


 

Set your seams by ironing them, then press to the dark side

 

This is one of those blocks that requires concentration to make sure that each unit is in the correct position.

Bloggers for this month:

Pretty Piney Quilts 

Kathleen McMusing  

Create With Claudia

Quilty Creations by Fawn 

Kathy's Kwilts and More 

Everyone Deserves a Quilt 

Woohoo! Look what I won! Thank you @WarmCompany



 Here  are the sponsors for this month, make sure you post a picture of your block at the end of the month! 





Join the Facebook Group - Quilt and Learn with Patterns by Jen

Follow me on IG - kathy.nester 

Start watching for information on the 2021 Monthly Color Challenge, 2020 is my third year and I look forward to 2021!

#2020monthlycolorchallenge #decemberblock

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your fabric choices are excellent. I would like to catch up on my blocks at some point, but they may just become orphan blocks so that I can participate (and hopefully keep caught up) on next year's challenge!