Sunday, December 06, 2020

The 2020 31 Day Writing Challenge





 Day 3 - My Machines

I use these two machines to do all of my piecing. I purchased the serger to make pillowcases for Case for Smiles and the serger makes the sewing so much easier. I have been a Bernina machine user for the last 20 years. I am familiar with them so this one is my go to machine. 




When my Granddaughter expressed an interest in her own machine, we bought her a Bernina 215 Little Red. Adding a skin to it really surprised her!




 

I love Bernina sewing machines because they are so easy to use and maintain. Getting them serviced yearly is important along with a thorough cleaning and oiling often. Changing the needle after @8 hours of sewing will keep your stitches beautiful. 

I remember now why I didn't stay with this project last year, it takes time and persistence. I am already days behind, I will catch up!

#202031daywritingchallenge  #day3mymachine

No comments: